• one of North America's finest contemporary songwriters
• an outstanding singer of the traditional music of Ireland, Scotland, England and Canada
• an Irish Canadian, born in Canada to Irish parents
• a resident of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
• a seasoned touring performer, and workshop leader
• a Juno and CFMA-nominated recording artist
• paintings in acrylic, watercolor, and pastel.
The Cowichan Valley Regional District is a broad geographic region stretching from the Malahat to North Oyster and from the Cowichan Lake to Thetis Island.
The region's artists are represented by 5 sub-regional arts councils with support from the CVRD Arts and Culture Division